How to Apply
The Foundation accepts applications at any time of year.
Applicants will receive a response no later than 90 days after receipt of their application by the Foundation.
Organizations may submit an application only once in any 12-month period.
How to prepare your application
Your application must include the following documents:
- A short history of your organization or institution, its area of activities and its goals
- A description of and budget for the project
- The period of time in which the funds will be used
- A copy of the organization’s letters patent of incorporation
- Copies of the organization’s most recently audited financial statements
- A list of members of the board of directors
- A copy of the most recent annual report or activities report
- The financial partners, if any, involved with the project
The Foundation does not use a standard application form. We prefer to receive applications which reflect the character of each applicant.
Mailing your application
Applications should be addressed to:
J. Armand Bombardier Foundation
Sun Life Building
1155 Metcalfe Street, Suite 2100
Montreal QC H3B 2V6
All applications must be sent by regular mail.
There is no reason to send an application by ExpressPost or courier. We encourage applicants to avoid these unnecessary costs.
- Visits to the Foundation’s offices are by invitation only.
- Applications received directly from a department within a university or other major institution, without the support of the institution’s development office, will not be considered
Please note that the J. Armand Bombardier Scholarships Program has its own application procedure.